Regular B.Ed. From
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak & Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Registration Open For – B.Ed. (Regular) 2014-2015 From MDU (Rohtak) & Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
A directly enrolled student will be awarded Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) degree successful completion of One Year Duration.
After doing this course a candidate can get the jobs in Government as well as Private sectors.
A candidate seeking admission to B.Ed. Course should have three years Bachelor Degree with minimum 50% marks(5% relaxatation for reserved category) from a recognized university.
Duration : 1 Year
Exam Schedule :
June-July 2015 (Result will be declared in the month of November 2015)
Documents Required for Admission:
2 Photocopy of Final Year Mark sheet of Graduation
2 Photocopy of 10th & 10+2 Mark sheet
Original Character Certificate
Original Migration Certificate
6 Latest Photographs
Course Fee: 55,000/- to 65,000/-
Our Services Support
· Admission Schedule updates time to time.
· Attendance Formality.
· Transport Arrangements during the Exams or Admission.*
· Books & Study Material Arrangements.*
· Door Step services Arrangement for students.
· Accommodation arrangements during the exam.*
(In short we will support you to communicate with the College & University, We will also update you about the admission process time to time.)
Benefits of getting Regular B.Ed. Degree either then Correspondence B.Ed. Degree?
1. Duration for the Regular B.Ed. course is 1 year only. But if you choose Correspondence B.Ed. then you have to give 2 years.
2. For Regular B.Ed. you don’t need to show any teaching experience. But if you choose Correspondence B.Ed. then you have to show at least 2 years teaching experience in any Recognized school.
3. Exam will be held 1 time in Regular B.Ed. so that you have to come 1 time only. But in Correspondence B.Ed. you have to give exam 2 times so that you have to come 2 times in University.